Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Management

These paints always bring me back to my childhood.
.

.
I loved the little paint pots, and rinsing out the colors that got mixed up, and the glass of water changing colors with each dip of the brush. Remember?
.

.
Today my crafting mainly involved managerial duties. I oversaw watercolor painting and hand-stitching. I love to watch kids create. I was a bit concerned about the sharp pins aspect of the sewing project, but there was only one poke, and no tears. And no spills!
I'm still in a rut as far as getting motivated to finish one of the many projects I've started, so this made me feel like I was at least somehow involved in the creativity.
.

.
Even if I was the rule-setter and enforcer more than anything else.
.
At least my gardening dreams have subsided--the snow is dropping on us at a rate of approximately an inch and hour, if you believe the forecaster (I know, right?) But that's what it looks like. So now I can convince myself it's winter still and maybe I'll finish some of my winter projects. Or not, if you believe the forecaster.

No comments:



Search This Blog