Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Strawberries and Cream


It's a good day when I can come home from work with the sun still shining AND have time to make dessert! It definitely is not a very involved dessert, but strawberries and cream is a big hit around this joint. Are strawberries in season somewhere? Because they've been of much better quality at the supermarket lately. I've got a little strawberry patch in the backyard--I planted it last year and got a few strawbs, and I'm hoping that there are more this year--but currently it is still in winter mode. The strawberry patch was part of the yard that I raked, and now I'm afraid that since I removed the leaves, I've removed the little plants' protection from the elements--we're still having nighttime temps in the twenties.
That's all for today. I'm going to go watch the REAL housewives of new york city, or some such nonsense...

No comments:



Search This Blog